Re: [Harp-L] 30 minute lessons / RIP-OFF

No! If the teacher is good for you and teaches you the right stuff that you need right then why is that a rip off?  If you are learning something its not a rip off.I take music lessons from a few minutes to more than 3 hours long.  It depends on what I am working on.  But most of my lessons are 1 hour long.  I have lots of work between them. Some teachers I see every week,Some I see every other week.  Some I see 1 time a month.  Some I see only when I am ready for the next step. Some I only get to see when I saved up my own money to pay for the lesson I want. today I did pretty good on that in Central Park playing harp.  Lots of tourists:)  Now I only need 9 dollars more.Almost there.

Joshua King

www.joshuaking.net

www.imdb.com/name/nm3024577/
www.facebook.com/joshuatking