[Harp-L] Deifik on Ferguson - Date Changed To 6/24

Apparently the change was very last minute. I was with Robert David Hall at an appearance on the local CBS morning show in Nashville this morning and they were hyping the Ferguson appearance as happening tonight.

Hopefully they won't move it again. I will make sure to post a link to the video once it's up.

Our appearance on the Grand Ol' Opry on Saturday night was just incredible. Hopefully I'll have a link at least to the audio in the next few days, maybe even to the video.

Though the Nashville flood was a most terrible event, the Opry had to move back to the Ryman auditorium, and it couldn't have been a bigger thrill to play on that stage.

The last of the old guard is still performing there. Little Jimmy Dickens opened the first show - and killed. He's 89. Jean Shepard and Jim Ed Brown were also fantastic, as was Stonewall Jackson. The best reason to get to Nashville to see the Opry is to see these amazing old performers while you still can. These people worked 330 nights a year for decades, and are the most astonishing showmen and women. They own an audience with no less power than James Brown did.

I hope we are asked back. Judging by the audience response, this is a real possibility.