[Harp-L] Mark Hummel/Avenger

Mark has received his Avenger and we will be posting his review on our
site, he is fully pumped after hearing it roar from volume on 2 to as loud  as
he wanted to go. He is a full Sonny Jr endorser, both Cruncher and large
amp. He no longer endorses any other boutique harp amp, so if you want to hear
 Mark and his great blowout shows along with the Avenger and/or Cruncher,
go see  a great show. Mark and I go back close to 14 years and he is very
particular on  what he plays, this was our third time but certainly is the
charm. Get in on the  introductory price as it will not last long; I have back
orders to fill then  will be increasing, but will still be less than the
other overpriced amps.  Weber has not gone up on their prices, nor has Heyboer,
so ask why  they need to be well over $2000 or have to charge more for 240V.
I never have  charged more and never will.   We soon will have an entirely
new  website so please keep checking in. Charlie Musselwhite will be playing
his  Cruncher on Good Morning America with Cyndi Lauper and also is in love
with his  Avenger, his review will also be on the site. Besides countless
pro endorsers  around the world we have endorsers of all stages of playing. I
do not have order  forms on my site as I want to make sure the buyer
understands what they will  sound like with the amp they choose, and some do
choose an amp they will have to  grow into, hence them maybe not sounding like
William Clarke. I lost a sale over  the weekend due to being honest about what
the player was capable of, but I  sleep well at night knowing I am not
doing someone wrong just for a sale.  SJ