[Harp-L] Deifik on Ferguson - Date Changed To 6/24

  Ken Deifik wrote:  I was with Robert David Hall at an appearance on the local CBS  morning show in Nashville this morning and they were hyping the Ferguson appearance as happening tonight......I will make sure to post a link to the video once it's up.

I'm hoping to catch u on the show.   Who is Robert David Hall?  When u first posted about this, I googled him - he is an actor on a tv show?
ron