Re: [Harp-L] Man With The Harmonica-Ennio Morricone

It's not a diatonic and it doesn't depend on overdubbing. You can hear him
do it live at around the five minute mark of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2t_UJdplg8

He uses they same halfway out button technique to produce Henry Fonda's
character's death rattle at the end of the movie.

A Bb chromatic would give both an E and and Eb on the same draw hole. Looks
to be a 270 in the video.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com