[Harp-L] Harmonica Repairs

I have been playing professionally for years but am an ignoramus about
harp maintenance and mechanics. Have not found a book or workshop that
could enable me to really get a better handle on the subject.
Replacing whole reed plates or sending back for repairs have been my
only options. Since I play a lot of fast fiddle tunes I guess I may
stress out the instrument some, but still I do break them in
carefully. Hohner XB40s, CX12 s and Suzuki SCX 48s are my main
instruments. I work out of the Northampton Mass area.

Does anyone have good ideas about where to learn more about fixing the
harps I play/and or cost effective repair people?

John Coster
www.youtube/johncostermusic