Re: [Harp-L] Approaching Jasons Tone

I've been there... Playing through tape echos Vibrato.. fuzz.. WahWah....
flangers... Leslie cabs...

Didn't make me SOUND better!

But just sounded a bit  DIFFERENT.
LOOK...
It's the MUSIC that maters!

I ENDORSE Sonny Junior Amplifiers... WHY?
Because they produce a GREAT harmonica tone. I haven't played through
anything better.
I DON'T Even own one! They are... Simply.. GREAT harmonica  amplifiers.

A harmonica player produces a sound... When it's amplified it just
sounds.....IT SOUNDS!

Believe me..
It's not made better by amplification!

Harmonica players...
If you require "THAT" sound...

Just talk to the sound engineer. But they can't work magic. The "gear"
doesn't make the sound.. It's the MUSICIAN who makes the music.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonica player
Cebu City, Philippines.