FW: [Harp-L] Delta Frost Reed plates

Ooops - forgot to reply to the list...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Klingl [mailto:tom.klingl@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:47 PM
To: 'Eric Schaller'
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Delta Frost Reed plates

I am surprized that this discussion is coming up again although we had
settled it a while ago here on Harp-L: The Delta Frost is produced by Suzuki
and the reed plates of the DF, the Promaster, Bluesmaster and Harpmaster are
interchangeable. The DF is an OEM produced by Suzuki for John Hall who owns
the brand Bushman. The rest is marketing... See also:

http://www.harponline.de/index.php?lang_id=en_GB&js=false&page=specials/bush
man/specials111_delta_01&

Imho the DF consists of a Harpmaster body and lids with Bluesmaster
reedplates

Cheers

Tom