Also, if you subscribe to bluesharmonica.com, Kinya Pollard and Joe Spiers are both available to answer your repair and tweaking questions. Kinya also writes a column for the free online magazine harmonicasessions.com

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Wed, 6/23/10, MundHarp@xxxxxxx <MundHarp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx <MundHarp@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Repairs
To: john.medicineb@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 6:36 AM

In a message dated 23/06/2010 21:26:54 Malay Peninsula Standard Time,
john.medicineb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
Does anyone have good ideas about where to learn more  about fixing the
harps I play/and or cost effective repair  people?

The late (great) Douglas Tate wrote a good book about chromatic  harmonica
maintenance.
That would be a good place to start!

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City