[Harp-L] Looking for Input - Blues Concert Series

I have been approached by a client about helping him set up a series of
appearances that will both make a modest profit and allow local and regional
artists to showcase their talents.  He would like to set up a series of
appearances where the artists will not have to compete with the food service
or drunks, business people, church people and society types can attend
without worrying about being seen in a "joint,"  families can bring their
older children and the artists can perform at their best.  I'm sure you pros
out there have from time to time stumbled upon venues like this.  If you
have, could you tell me about them?  All input appreciated.

Bill Kumpe

Route 66 Harmonica Club

Tulsa, OK