Re: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America

So I think Charlie is along for the ride and the exposure for him and the harmonica is terrific.
Yep! I just wonder if the music, labeled as "blues", is also getting --as such-- a "terrific exposure". On "Rolling and Tumbling", the riff that defines the song is butchered by Ms Lauper. I could not help saying to myself: "Muddy, look what they've done (to your song)".
IMHO, this has not much to do with "blues". Oh well, must be business as usual, I guess...
Sunnyside
PS: strangely, at the beginning and to my ears, Charlie has a kind of an Alan Wilson sound. The shell --and the VC-- seem indeed to be Greg's creatures.