Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite on Good Morning America

When I first listened this song, it sounded like Charlie was using some sort of effects pedal.

Song is in F# and a B-harp in 2nd would be appropriate... The harp looks to be the size of a regular diatonic.

Doesn't Charlie play Seydel harps ?  Maybe a special tuned Soloist Pro-12 in Key of B (not readily available) ?

I dunno...

Fun song to play along with... on my Seydel 1847 B harp.

Ken H in OH