Re: [Harp-L] Harponline Tuning Designer

I use Major Cross all the time, and love the two full octaves of major scale
it provides. It is like Country Tuning on top, but the bottom is circular.
So you can get all those draw bends you like in cross, but it's major. The
bottom blow chord is V7 in the new key, and the blow chord on holes 4, 5, 6,
and 7 is still there--it's now the IV chord.
Gary