Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and other stuff

Begin forwarded message:

From: joe leone <3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 24, 2010 9:37:33 PM EDT
To: Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Why Charlie's Cruncher was backwards, and other stuff

On Jun 24, 2010, at 8:18 PM, Greg Heumann wrote:

Joe, it sounds like you're calling Charlie a liar. Do I misunderstand?

NO NO, heavens no. I think Charlie is a phenominon. I don't know him well but EVERYONE in the music industry says that he is a really really nice guy. I have to agree with that for the mere fact that I have gotten to watch him over the years and his interaction with others has always appeared to be exactly what everyone has said he is. Spent a little time around him in Memphis, and I can't fault his personality. I (personally) am not big enough to be in his inner circle, and so I don't even try. I felt sorry for the lousy sound that they BOTH had to put up with.

My ears told me there was a certain amount of sour sound there and I'm sure that the equipment could not have been at fault. It had to be the final sound mix. The band was great and the mix is the only thing it could have been.

Joey

/Greg