This may or may not be such a case. I wouldn't give the story any credence until someone can talk directly to Jason or Shawn or Buckweed.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Fri, 6/25/10, Michael D'Aurizio <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Michael D'Aurizio <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci's band
To: "harp-l list" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, June 25, 2010, 1:46 PM

Hello all,
   I was just surfing the web, and came across a news story that Jason Ricci canceled a gig in at a club Bethlehem PA.  The club owner was quoted as saying that Jason's booking agent had called him to cancel the show, and said about Jason, "His whole band up and quit on him" The story went on to say the rest of his June gigs, and all of his July gigs were canceled. Has anybody else heard anything about this?? The story was posted 8 hrs ago.
                                                                                                                  Mike