From: Blueharp1@xxxxxxx <Blueharp1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Jason, harp-l and Gossip
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 28 June, 2010, 3:46

Hey boys, I'm one of the many on this list who has huge respect for Jason
Ricci, all the New Blood band members and their music, and am as  interested
as anyone else as to what changes may be in the offing.
Still, here's a novel idea:

How about if we just wait, and let the guys process their own stuff as need
 be, and let THEM, in their own time and ways, let us know what's going on.
They  will.
Band politics and changes are always powerful and can be traumatic,
especially with a group as close and who have consistently been as open,
generous, gracious and accessible with its many friends and fans as JRNB  have.
Though I know it's coming from honest interest and concern, all this
knocking around of 2nd hand rumor and gossip is not only unproductive, it can be
downright destructive.

They'll speak in good time. In the meantime, as fellow musicians (and  as
friends on whatever level) give 'em a break. Let's not be a bunch of
house-hens "dishing" about the latest neighborhood divorce.
(Or even for that matter, Charlie's supposed GMA "scandal.").