[Harp-L] Metal Major and Metal Minor Harmonica

Gary asked:

http://www.suzukiharmonica.com/metal.html
Is this new?

Turbodog: Hello, Gary. I'm pretty sure I purchased one of these about 8-10
yrs ago.

Better (different) question: I'd be very interested to know harp-l community
opinion of 5-hole mini harp. Is there an optimal compromise between 4-hole
(Little Lady) and garden variety 10 hole'r for, say, practice? emergencies?
How about low octave 4, 5 or 6-hole... basically "chopped" Marine Band?