[Harp-L] Line 6 M9 or M13?

Anyone try these out?  Any octave down effect?  I heard there was one in the
update, but have no clue how "good" it is.  I've tried the DL4 and Verbzilla
and Rotomachine.  The DL4 and Verbzilla are great pedals.  The Rotomachine
was digital sounding.

I think I would use the delays, octo-reverb, and maybe the vibrato for a
fast Leslie sound (or the Rotomachine patches).  The Ring Modulator stuff
looks sweet.  I am only worried about not having a good octave effect...and
don't know how their auto-wah works.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com