Re: [Harp-L] Re: Relaxing while playing

I wish I had the gift of making money, but as consolation for not finding that in my swag bag I have the gift of never getting stage fright, nor even tense before a gig.

Most of my friends who perform do sweat it, however, no matter how good they are at what they do.

Several of them were getting ready to quit performing completely until they discovered that Beta Blockers make 'em calm as a Deifik before they hit the stage.

I'm not a doctor, and I have never even played one on TV, so talk to some other cool customer before acting on my information, preferably one with an MD.