[Harp-L] Please say a Prayer...

Hi folks,

Our fellow "Harp-L" pal, Thomas Colvin, is very ill.

Tom "Tomcat" Colvin, is an American, living here in the  Philippines. He
needs our prayers.
PLEASE pray to make him well again..

If you are not "religious"... Just think good thoughts and wish him back to
 good health!
The power of prayer is Awesome. Nothing to do with "religion". IT  WORKS.

Tom has been on Harp_L , for at least as long as I have been, more than 15
years. He is an EXCELLENT harp player, and is one of  a VERY FEW Asian
residents who plays a "Renaissance" Chromatic, despite mostly being a diatonic
"Blues Guy".

He NEEDS our support and deserves our BEST  wishes.

John Walden