RE: [Harp-L] What's so bad about micing to a PA?‏

Sam, I'm sorry I don't have anything to offer here other than support.  I have a small Supro that I love but even in rehearsals, I'm having an impossible time micing it through the PA without feedback.  I have a Shure Beta 57 but I just don't have enough sound experience to kill that feedback.  Any tips from the Harp-l community would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks!

Scott

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me