To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:39 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Berks Jazz Festival in March

The Berks VF Jazz Festival is celebrating its 20th Anniversary in Reading,
Pennsylvania March 19 - 28th with an amazing lineup of artists. Here's a
list of the major concerts/schedules:

_http://www.berksjazzfest.com/ticketedevents.htm_
(http://www.berksjazzfest.com/ticketedevents.htm)

Is this harmonica related? Unsure, although Rob Paparozzi is scheduled to
be in Reading somewhere around this time....Perhaps there's a connection?