[Harp-L] 1970 Muddy & BB show in Hanover

How do I find the lineup of Muddy's band at a particular concert?

In 1970 I attended a concert with both BB & Muddy - and their bands, duh! - at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.  Amazing show!   We (4 or 5 14-17 yr old freaks) got in early and hung with the players, shared some of our cheap wine with the players including BB & Muddy, and got front row center seats, etc. Bb, Muddy and elements of their bands  combined for the last set.  Did I say amazing show?

Embarassing Question:  probably due to the various substances I was "experimenting" with that day, I don't even remember the harp player, or if there was one!   No offense to the very Great Carey Bell, who would probably have been the player,  but I'm flummoxed, and would love to clear up who if anyone was playing harp that night.

I know someone on this list has a list somewhere . . .

-Dave "can you see the colors" Fertig