[Harp-L] Disciplined Study Suggestions year 3 to 4

Hi all,
I am almost at the end of year 3 and feel I need to focus more on my
playing than messing about with it.
I am embarking on a disciplined study of roughly 25 songs to learn end
to end top to bottom.
My progress has slowed down quite a bit as there is so much music out
there to listen to and research etc.
I feel I have lost my focus and a friend suggested I try this method.
He is a fantastic harp player and found this a great help.
He studied 3 to 4 cds of his choosing and nothing else for nearly 5
years playing them over and over and not listening to anything else. Now
that's discipline and I believe that a military approach is one great
way to focus your playing ability and to move forward in your playing.
I would like 25 suggestions of song tunes to play for the next year and
I promise to just study these songs and practice just these songs all
the time.
I will of course still be going to gigs and recording as usual but I
would like your suggestion please.
BTW anyone got an opinion on this strict learning technique.
I spent 22 years in the Army so I should be able to last.
Other suggestions welcomed.