RE: [Harp-L] What's so bad about micing to a PA?

have you tried a Harp Commander? It can feed into a P.A., amp, home stereo, etc and still get good tone. Also, the input is designed to take any kind of mic. Crystal, dynamic, etc.! I got mine from a guy on the list, but you can find them at Coast-to-coast music (www.coast2coastmusic.com).

---

Love is the music of life;

Compassion is its melody.

  - Don Peer  ( o)==#