[Harp-L] Country tuning

Thanks to all for the suggestions of what songs to play.

While noodling around I have found that country tuning is really good for
the melody of Sweet Georgia Brown in 12th position (F on a C harp).  There
are only a handful of bends, and they're quite easy ones.  As I play this
tune with some jazzy bluegrass guys who like to do it at 90 miles an hour
I'm now in with a chance - I just need to get a D country tuned harp so I
can play it with them in the key of G.

I must explore 12th more..

Ian