[Harp-L] The Cruncher

Well, I finally made the leap and became a proud owner of a Sonny Jr.
Cruncher.  Wow!  The Cruncher is simpy phenomenal both in workmanship and
performance.  Litterally from the moment it arrived, Sonny started sending
me lots of tricks and tips on how to get the most out of it.   Everybody who
has heard it, loves it and even my drummer remarked at how awesome it
sounded.  I know there are lots of reviews of Sonny Jr. Amps in the archive
so I won't go bore you by restating what has been said so often.  I will
simply say, IT'S ALL TRUE!

Bobby BlackHat
http://bobbyblackhat.com
http://airplaydirect.com/bobbyblackhatwalters