[Harp-L] vintage elements

>From what I see on ebay, everyone has jacked the prices for every CR to
close to $200 and blackies that are unknown for $250... I know for SURE that
they are all not 10/10's, I guess that would be determined by if one knows
the  difference between an 8/10 or whatever. Chuck Gurney has been saving my
butt for  3 years now and if we don't support his expertise then Chuck is
not going to be  able to continue to do this, so I am asking those who have
elements that could  be brought to give Chuck ONE try, then when you do, you
will hear the difference  in output and tone. If he cannot save it, he will
tell you, as all elements  cannot be fixed due to a variety of issues. He has
brought back Dead elements  that the little wire was broken, he is a
surgeon and charges Extremely  reasonable prices for his repairs. He is the only
reason I can sell mics to my  customers and know what they will be getting is
as good as anything else out  there. Contact him at
_CGURNEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:CGURNEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)    and  tell him
Sonny sent you. He also has the nice higher impedance yellow braided  cables to
match your mics.. I would not be plugging him if it were not true, but
where all these half baked elements are going that you all are paying high
dollars is beyond me.. I bought my last blackie, had not bought one forever
because I bought the best from Chuck, and even he could not bring it to my
standards, which are past high. For anyone else after he was done it would one
 of the best you could own.. Help support one of our own,,, All for now./
Sonny Jr.