[Harp-L] Re: Please say a Prayer...

I had the pleasure of meeting Tom at one of Barrett's Masterclasses.

Great guy and player.

Yes, I will put him on my prayer list.

Thanks for letting us know.

Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music
My YouTube – www.youtube.com/raybee127

On Mar 1, 2010, at 6:34 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 12 Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:48:53 EST From: MundHarp@xxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] Please say a Prayer... To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <50d8.2c384abc.38bd11b5@xxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"

Hi folks,

Our fellow "Harp-L" pal, Thomas Colvin, is very ill.

Tom "Tomcat" Colvin, is an American, living here in the Philippines. He
needs our prayers.
PLEASE pray to make him well again..

If you are not "religious"... Just think good thoughts and wish him back to
good health!
The power of prayer is Awesome. Nothing to do with "religion". IT WORKS.

Tom has been on Harp_L , for at least as long as I have been, more than 15
years. He is an EXCELLENT harp player, and is one of a VERY FEW Asian
residents who plays a "Renaissance" Chromatic, despite mostly being a diatonic
"Blues Guy".

He NEEDS our support and deserves our BEST wishes.

John Walden