[Harp-L] Jazz & Blues in Madrid

I'm going to Madrid at the end of March for a couple of days with my sax playing mate Ross and then heading off to Granada.

Richard Hunter mentioned a blues club he went to in Madrid here a little while ago, which sounded cool.  I wondered if he or anyone else might be able to pass on the address of that place and any other venues for jazz or blues and any sit in opportunities that might be worth checking out

Thanks

Bill