[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi on Music Choice!

I was exercising this afternoon around 4:15 PM eastern time, and I had the TV tuned to the Music Choice Blues channel, which is one of the dedicated music channels provided by Charter (my cable company).  Anyway, right after a piece by Bobby "Blue" Bland, what comes out of the channel but Rob Paparozzi singing "I'm Gone" from his wickedly cool record "Etruscan Soul"!

Rob, whoever's doin' yer promo, tell them congrats for placing this piece on Music Choice!  Tell them also to get some bio information out to the channel--the blurbs Music Choice was running were kind of generalized blues info, and it shoulda been all about you!

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter