To: "Harp -l" <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 9:52 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky at the 2009 West Coast Jazz HarmonicaSummit

For you jazz chromatic lovers:

I just posted Michael Polesky playing Joe Henderson's "Recorda-Me" at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit last August on YouTube. Michael's approach is both unique and brilliant and he's playing his ILUS Renaissance tenor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTm8TpJT4g

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com