[Harp-L] Line out? direct box? still trying to figure out

If you already have an RP250, you can run a 1/4 inch from it's output directly to a HI Z input on the PA. If the PA does not have a HI Z input, get a direct box and a good low impedence (XLR) mic cord. Run the 1/4 inch from the 250 to direct box then the XLR to the PA and you will no longer need to schlepp the 100 watt keyboard amp. You will be as loud as the PA. Watch your monitor settings/volume for feedback. Would recommend you getting your tone settings at home on the Peavey before playing with the PA. I run the mids and highs about 1/3 but thats for my sound. Have fun!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/