Re: [Harp-L] DanEcho pedal

I have a Danecho and like it. Mine is an older one and Ron Holmes
modded it with a true bypass. I don't know if the newer ones have a
true bypass when the effect is turned off. I like it a lot with my
SJ410.

I also have  lone Wolf Delay (green version), a BBE Two-Timer Delay,
and a vintage Boss DM2. I like them all for different amps and
set-ups. I use the BBE Two Timer for an "amp-less" set up and love it
for that application. The Boss seems to have  the "warmest" tone. The
Lone Wolf is an excellent delay as well.
I have never tried an Ibanez, so I have no comments on them.