[Harp-L] Wireless set ups

Michael -

There are many solutions. Depends on what you have. Are you talking about a later JT30 or BluesBlaster with built in XLR?

If so:

1) I can make an impedance matching adapter, XLR Hi to XLR Lo specifically for this purpose

2) I can also install an impedance matching transformer inside the shell of the JT30 and rewire the XLR connector so it is low impedance.

If you're talking about an older JT30 with a screw-on connector:

3) I can make an impedance matching adapter, screw-on hi to XLR Lo specifically for this purpose

4) I can also install an impedance matching transformer inside the shell of the JT30 and fit an XLR connector.

Please contact me off list to discuss further.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/duracool/id343874731