Re: [Harp-L] Wireless set ups for Chromatic

"Best" is likely to be subjective, but here is a suggestion:

I like a little electret mic inside the hand-cup.  I have a tiny Sennheiser ME-4 mic (about a 1/2" dia sphere) and a Sennheiser SK-100 Transmitter. (I think that the SK-100 Xmtr has been superseded by a new model).  The Radio Shack 33-3013, $25 lapel mic also works very well.  The SK100 provides power for an electret mic.  The Radio Shack has its own battery in a lump in the cable and will work with any mic input.   The electrets also work attached to your clothing instead of in your hand-cup.

The tiny mics are also much more convenient for wah-wah and vibrato effects than managing a chromatic and a big old SM 57.

Vern