Re: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky at the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

On Mar 2, 2010, at 9:52 AM, Slim Heilpern wrote:

For you jazz chromatic lovers:

I just posted Michael Polesky playing Joe Henderson's "Recorda-Me" at the West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit last August on YouTube. Michael's approach is both unique and brilliant and he's playing his ILUS Renaissance tenor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FTm8TpJT4g

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com
www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com
www.SlideManSlim.com/blog

Thanks from posting this Slim. Along with having a high enough number of points to be in contention for the gold medal in MY personal Olympics in the category "Nicest man I have ever met", Michael is also one of the 6 people on your planet that I can listen to continuously. There is something captivating about his style. I can't explain it.

from Haiti with love.