[Harp-L] Muddy memory of Hanover

Ha!  So it shows I was not altogether there! I do recall hanging with the crew, esp Peewee, turns out he and I had been neighbors in Chicago.

And I saw Muddy at a club in Back Bay Boston the following summer - through a window, with a harp in my pocket.  Now I think of it, I recall the harp player had a bandolier of some sort, but . . .

-Dave "harp players all look alike" Fertig

[Harp-L] muddy in hanover 1970
        	Tuesday, March 2, 2010 6:14 PM

            From:
            roberttifol@xxxxxxx

        	To:
        	harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
                paul
oscher was the harp player . i saw the show it was on the dartmouth
campus . the band stayed in hotel right there. paul oscher played with
muddy all of 1970 except for the 2 weeks  when carey went to europe .
oscher left the band late november 1971. carey came in for about a
month then mojo buford replaced carey.