Re: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter patches for Digitech RP250/255/350/355 coming...

I tried to find the Digitech RP series and the web without much success. It
seems that line is no longer being produced. But the one site that did
offer (blems at $130) offered enough details to tell me it is a splending
modeling guitar processor.

It there a current line or model by Digitech that has replaced this line?
I fished around the Digitech site and it wasn't quite clear. Will these
patches for on that   line too?

Otherwise, it seems I will have to buy the buy the blemished model. Thanks
for any help.
Phil