[Harp-L] New Richard Hunter patches for Digitech RP250/255/350/355 coming...

captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:
<Richard Hunter wrote:
<I expect to make the first set above available within 4-6 weeks, and a license
<for my patchsets can be purchased anytime from Coast2coastmusic.com. <
<
<Richard, would u rather people go thru Coast 2 Coast than to access it from u?  Or <is this the only way to go about it now?

I'm delighted to have people order from either myself or Coast2Coastmusic.com as they prefer. I handle tech support and updates for both channels.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter