[Harp-L] RE: Richard's new patchsets!

Richard Hunter wrote:
I expect to make the first set above available within 4-6 weeks, and a
license
for my patchsets can be purchased anytime from Coast2coastmusic.com.

Richard,

I'm excited about the upcoming patches for heavy metal.  Did you ever get
any interest in your making a youtube video about how to choose and tweak
settings for various songs?

Bruce K Ritter
A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.