Re: [Harp-L] Michael Polesky at the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit

I'm hoping Michael will jump in here, but in the meantime.... He was using an Audix Fireball. I think he uses the screen at least partly to keep the harp from bumping hard into the mic while he's playing. I also noticed that it helps a bit with the thing it's designed for: wind. Compared to the other guys who were using a Fireball that night -- Polesky had less wind noise ;-).

- Slim.

www.JazzHarmonicaSummit.com
www.youtube.com/user/SlimHeilpern
www.SlideManSlim.com