[Harp-L] RE: Richard's new patchsets!

"Bruce K Ritter" wrote:
<<Richard Hunter wrote:
<<I expect to make the first set above available within 4-6 weeks, and a
<<license
<<for my patchsets can be purchased anytime from Coast2coastmusic.com.
<
<Richard,
<
<I'm excited about the upcoming patches for heavy metal.  Did you ever get
<any interest in your making a youtube video about how to choose and tweak
<settings for various songs?

Yes, a number of folks were interested, and it's on my to-do list.  It's been a pretty wild month in lots of ways, and I can't promise exactly when it's coming.  But it's coming.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter