Re: [Harp-L] adhesive for windsavers on chro.

I'm happy with Pliobond, look for it in the one ounce tube.
Joe S

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger A Gonzales" <gonz1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 3:15 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] adhesive for windsavers on chro.

Hey harp-lers,

The great Doug Tate recommended an adhesive to me simply called Super Adhesive from 3M.
It came in a black tube. But I haven't been able to find it any more. I think due to the EPA
regs. Can anyone recommend something that is easy to find, easy to use and is NOT super
glue. Something that cures a little slower and is much easier to use.

thanks in advance,

Roger Gonzales MA/Mus.Ed.
Fresno,CA.