[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Review of Richard Hunter's Harmonica Patches for the Digitech RP350

I don't know if you did a Google search, Phil. I found this Amazon link for
 the RP250...several new and used available:

_http://www.amazon.com/Digitech-RP250-Guitar-Effects-Unit/dp/B000K4ZZ06_
(http://www.amazon.com/Digitech-RP250-Guitar-Effects-Unit/dp/B000K4ZZ06)

there are some 350's for sale on EBay at the moment, one listed as 'barely
used' for an incredibly good price. A good photo - and it does  look
'hardly used' - but what do I know? Caveat emptor...

and here's Musician's Friend's info (and price) for the RP355

_http://preview.tinyurl.com/ykfygeq_ (http://preview.tinyurl.com/ykfygeq)

today's March 4 - they list the 355 as being available 3/4, so  perhaps you
just jumped the gun by a day or so? It's available there  now.

Elizabeth

"Message: 6