From: "Ray Beltran" <raybeltran@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2010 4:53:32 PM GMT -07:00 Chihuahua / La Paz / Mazatlan
Subject: Re: My current Mic

What do you run this mic through, Jerry?

Can you give us model and year?

Why do you use it?

Thanks,
Ray.

--
My Music â www.resgraphics.com/music
My YouTube â www.youtube.com/raybee127 MySpace â www.myspace.com/bluemax503

Message: 7
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:24:41 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jerry Deall < jdeall@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: [Harp-L] My current Mic
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

As some have asked lately, here's a link to my current mic setup:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82639443&albumId=3200699

Thanks Jerry,
http://www.thebluesambassadors.com/
http://www.myspace.com/bluesambasador