Re: [Harp-L] Re: Wireless set ups

Rick Davis wrote:
I've tried the wireless devices with a transmitter that attaches to the mic
but did not like them... I use an inexpensive Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless XDS95...
Second Rick's comments.

In particular, the belt pack is practically weightless and it does not have an external antenna. Other equipment I have used had problems with the external antenna connection, which could be broken with rough handling. (How do you work on stage in close contact without rough handling?) Pedal sized receiver operates off 9V battery but also has standard 9V input jack.

Unit is digital for excellent audio quality, and no hissing or noise when the transmitter is out of range or turned off.

-LM