[Harp-L] Blues Harmonica Playalongs available online

Having discovered that a number of websites have been offering my Blues Harmonica Playalongs vols. 1 - 3 as illegal downloads, I just wanted to let list members know that they are now available as legal downloads here:

http://s296368176.online.de/shop/advanced_search_result.php? XTCsid=20681c7db17711bde2055779c507059e&keywords=downloads&x=8&y=10

The publishers are offering them as mp3 audio files plus pdf data files, both as individual titles and as complete books/CDs. If you're interested in my work, please get it here

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com