[Harp-L] Sonny Junior Super Sonny redux

As I continue to work with the SSSJ, I'm finding something interesting that's been commented on previously by other SJ owners. This is it: the Super Sonny makes me play better.  It's easy to explain but non-intuitive: the amp just makes the difference between a well-played note and a poorly played note utterly clear.  It's not that it punishes me for the weak notes--it's that it rewards me, very audibly, for doing the right things.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter