From: Steve Shaw
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-l
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Individual reeds for Lee Oscar Harps
Sent: Mar 6, 2010 1:30 PM

> Greetings Harp Geeks. Anyone out there have a source for individual reeds for Lee Oscar Harps?. I have some to repair but can't justify buying the whole reed plate. Thanks Mike Peace

Are they worth it?  Lee Oskar plates last so long that when one reed goes (a rare phenomenon) you might as well replace the plates, as the chances are that some of the other reeds will be getting pretty tired anyway.  Also, I've found that LO reeds are the very devil to remove from the plates, but then I only do simple things with simple tools...

Steve Shaw

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/